Stuck for a birthday present or just fancy trying something new, then why not come along to our Spring Workshop sessions held in the Royal Botanic Garden – our first session is next Wednesday 20th March. Book just one or come to all four.
ROSEPARKS SPRING WORKSHOPS
This Spring we would like to welcome you to our Spring ‘How to Make’ Workshops. Inspiring classes in a fun, relaxed atmosphere in beautiful surroundings, will focus on making traditional Spring arrangements for your home, or to give as a gift. Enjoy a tasty Hot Cross Bun with Tea/Coffee. The workshops will comprise the following –
- Week 1: Easter planted container/basket arrangement
- Week 2: Easter decorations/table centre pots
- Week 3: Conditioning of flowers/making vase arrangement*/making a hand-tie. (*If you wish to make an arrangement for your own vase please bring this with you or alternatively use one of our standard vases for preparation)
- Week: 4 Indoor herb garden
- Week 1 – Wednesday 20th March
- Week 2 – Wednesday 27th March
Week 3 – Wednesday 3rd April
Week 4 – Wednesday 10th April
Venue: The Caledonian Hall, Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
Times 7pm to 9pm
Booking is required and places are strictly limited so please book early.
Cost: £42 per class, or book all four classes for £126 (1 class free). All materials & flowers, plants provided. Refreshments included.