Wedding of Clare Beattie & Stuart Halliday at Dundas Castle on 7th December 2014.
Clare & Stuart chose the wonderful setting at Dundas Castle for their wedding venue. One of Scotland’s most beautiful and historic castles, Dundas Castle sits in secluded and peaceful countryside of its 400 acre estate. Clare & Stuart took their vows in a ceremony held in the Castle’s ‘Auld Keep’ and their reception dinner was held in the beautiful Croquet Room.
Bridal Flowers: Clare chose a long trail of all purple and lilac vanda orchids. Clare’s bridesmaid held a hand tie of same orchids with a slight trail.
Table Centres: Tall slender vases displaying purple/lilac vanda and dendrobium orchids with hanging tealights throughout.
A few of our own images follow –
Clare & Stuart’s other wedding suppliers included –
- Wedding Dress by – Gwenne Wedding Services
- Wedding Photography by – Blue Sky Photography
- Linen supplied by – Prestige Scotland/Sodexo
- Wedding Cake by – Jo-Anne Beattie (Family)
- Hair by – Gail at Bespoke Wedding Hair
- Make Up by – LG MakeUp
- Wedding Video by – Cherry Tree Films