Wedding of Stephanie & Michael at Mansfield Traquair on 20th December 2014.
Affectionately known as Edinburgh’s Sistine Chapel, Mansfield Traquair is a former Catholic Apostolic Church dating back to 1885 and after painstaking renovation is now the perfect wedding, private party or event venue.
Stephanie chose an oversized hand tie of beautiful off white roses with white berry and spray rose tips. Stephanie’s bridesmaids (3) held similar but smaller versions.
The couple took their wedding vows in a ceremony held in Mansfield Traquair and later held their dinner reception in the same venue space.
Table Centres: Tall flute vases with white willow, silver greenery (dusty miller) and white berries and with hanging tealight holders.
A few of our images of the ceremony set up are shown below…….
Stephanie & Michael’s other wedding suppliers included –
- Wedding Dress by – Kavelle Couture
- Photography by – Tete a Tete
- Catering & Linen by – Heritage Portfolio
- Cake by – Marks & Spencer
- Hair by – Jade & Emma at Jason Hall Hairdresssing
- Makeup by – Holly Blue Beauty Salon
- Entertainment by –